15 Highest Paid jobs

IMO, attorneys have the best risk/reward. Yes, the hours may suck for the first few years, but I bet the same is true for doctors. For attorneys, the salary is pretty solid to start right out of law school and no need for malpractice insurance or worrying about killing someone with the wrong meds. Most attorneys outside the litigation field get paid regardless of which side they are on because everyone needs attorneys for something. A lot of times, litigators aren’t as interested in the big starting salaries because they either 1) love being in a courtroom or 2) want to learn how to litigate to start their own practice. And there is always the possibility of that home run case that pays off huge. It only takes one of those to set you up for a long time. You will never see that in medicine.

cfaatsb Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > somehow i began picturing Will Hunting and > Skylar…sorry I have nothing else to add to this > thread…an entertaining one nonetheless… Haha…I take it the dermatologist chick is more like Skylar, which would make me the janitor…

I have knowledge that audit partners in Ernst and Young where I worked for 4 years make $1-2 millions per year.