19 Aug 2008 Luckiest bastard ever!

Date: August 19, 2008 10:12AM Level 2: Pass The table below illustrates your subject matter strengths and weaknesses. The three columns on the right are marked with asterisks to indicate your performance on each question or topic area. Item Set Q# Topic Max Pts <=50% 51%-70% >70% - Alternative Investments 18 - - * - Corporate Finance 36 - - * - Derivatives 36 - - * - Economics 18 - - * - Equity Investments 72 - * - - Ethical & Professional Standards 36 - - * - Financial Statement Analysis 72 * - - - Fixed Income Investments 36 - - * - Portfolio Management 18 * - - - Quantitative Methods 18 - - * What is the impled MPS as this is likely the bottom passing dude.

I’ve seen worse from the results thread

I’ve seen worse from the results thread Ethics saved this guy clearly

Yeah I thought that if you f’kd up fsa or equity, you were a goner.

Minimum score there is 63 and max is 95. Average of those two numbers is 79 which is right on the money of the MPS. Not the luckiest score I’ve seen though. really only FSA that stands out. Getting over 70% in 7 out of 10 categories is a good achievement. There were a couple of passing score last year which had maximum scores of less than 84 or 70%.

but dont forget that he/she scored >70% for most of the components…

That’s actually a good score.

i hope that is good… i will not replicate that… i will only have >70 in 4 categories, maybe only 2 if toss ups dont go my way… If i get 4 and they are fsa, equity, ethics and another… i better pass, cause that is what i am banking on

Do you think you could pass with three sections less than or equal to 50%?

noytmitcap, you could depending on which 3… but if you think you failed 3, you might as well start studying now

I’m pretty sure that that is my paper above. If you think that looks bad, you should see my level 1 pass, it looked much uglier…maybe one or two >70%. it really isn’t too bad a sheet 64/120 is the lowest possible, and that is assuming zero for FSA and for PM, but even guessing gives you 25% or so. Heck, i may even have scored as high as 97/120 or 81%

CFAdreams Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > noytmitcap, you could depending on which 3… but > if you think you failed 3, you might as well start > studying now quant, der and fixed income,

TheAliMan Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > That’s actually a good score. +1, 198 >70 90 >50 <70 72 <50 Seem right to pass, it all depends where you fall in the range

askark, you are hilarious man