2 coffees and 1 red bull

is now the daily…i am slowly killing myself.

Wish I could stomach that stuff. Between 4 and 5 cans of soda a day is the norm for me now. I’ll quit when its over… (or so I hope!)

I think i have that in me by 8am.

Downing a 6 pack of coke zero daily.

1 Coffee 1 Red Bull 1 Addie.

I think we have some catching up to do though. I saw a preview for the World’s Deadliest Catch (about the crab fisherman), and one of the captains went though 59 red bulls in a week…

Dudes, I’m soooo f@cking fat right now. I can feel myself getting more bloated everyday.

GMofDen - that doesn’t include the 8 ball of coke I do off my intern’s ass.

I’m with you Zim. Hitting the gym hard come June 8th (ok, maybe more like the 15th… )

^3_Letters — You’re a madman. hahahahahhaa I hope she’s hot.

How do you know his intern is a girl?

implied…like implied volatility…and yes I’m aware that makes no sense

2 coffees and 2 monsters. my heart hates me.

True… could be a 400LB hairy version of Richard Simmons.

^ I was using those energy drinks for level one back in 2006 and developed Insomnia for over a year…so never again will I have red bull or any of those energy drinks…one coffee per day and that is it…CFA is not worth deteriating your health for and jeopardizing you mental state of mind via such stimulants.

N.VanCandidate Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > ^ I was using those energy drinks for level one > back in 2006 and developed Insomnia for over a > year…so never again will I have red bull or any > of those energy drinks…one coffee per day and > that is it…CFA is not worth deteriating your > health for and jeopardizing you mental state of > mind via such stimulants. I respectfully disagree. :slight_smile:

I learned something this last weekend non-CFA related: Man cannot live on coffee and Del Taco alone. Around 1:00 p.m. Sunday there was unrest south of the equator, if you know what I mean.

N.VanCandidate Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > ^ I was using those energy drinks for level one > back in 2006 and developed Insomnia for over a > year…so never again will I have red bull or any > of those energy drinks…one coffee per day and > that is it…CFA is not worth deteriating your > health for and jeopardizing you mental state of > mind via such stimulants. I gave up coffee about a month ago because i couldn’t sleep well. I will start drinking coffee again on June 7th. Working out is good for mental state.

I am disgusted by this thread. 2 coffees and 1 red bull? Is that all? What are we, still using training wheels and wearing a diaper? To think of all that Starbucks has done for us…insomnia, burnt tasting coffee, dehydration, jitters, shakes, sweats…but most of all, a stiff chair that makes one’s lower back hurt all night and the ability to share a small table with some wannabe trendy woman and her gigantic new Apple while we slave away at this madness day in and day out…pff…2 coffees and 1 red bull. What is this, Bush league? I mix that in with my morning cereal.