2 hr break between sessions...plans?

I passed, marginally. Knowing how much more difficult the pm session was than the am I wouldn’t have done it, but I aced the am and knew I had some wiggle room.

hi just al the people who are planning to take thier lunches and mayb a couple of books notes with them… i wish to ask them is it allowed to take a bag with you that u can keep outside the exam hall … coz i m giving my exam in a hotel in abu dabhi,UAE i dun know how far a decent do will be… i was wondering if i cud carry my bag… and keep it outside the hall or somethin coz i wudn hav car… ne suggestion wud be deeply appreciated. thanks

do you guys have any idea how the javitz convention center for ny is like? are we writing on those tiny fold up tables that hardly fit an 8" by 11" piece of paper?

jwhsieh007 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > do you guys have any idea how the javitz > convention center for ny is like? are we writing > on those tiny fold up tables that hardly fit an 8" > by 11" piece of paper? It sucks and I can’t understand why anyone would take the test there. You spend all this time studying, why not fly for the weekend to some nice place with a good test center without 1000’s of people?

not everyone can afford that Joey, remember there’re a lot of students, etc writing this exam. Also to many people the extra cost (even if they can afford it) is not completely warranted, given they might not even be aware how hard it is to write at say the javits center.

its a 20 minute subway ride to the javitz center for me…and my company isn’t even sponsoring the exam fees, let alone a flight. So I just put 2 and 2 together… I just hope that studying in starbucks for the past few months will have helped prepare me for the packed javitz center.