2 Months Now....

How many of you are already done with the first pass through of everything? What are you weak areas? What are you doing to improve on them? Are you doing Mock exams? What else are you using to make sure the details are drilled into your head? (can’t think of any other questions right now…)

Will be done round one at the end of the month (except for ethics)…eh, there’s a lot of subjects I need work in; using Elan’s 11th Hour their practice questions and Stalla’s passmaster questions for review.

Just starting this week, So I will be active on this forum :slight_smile:

Have half of equity, FI, derivs and alt left. Targeting May 1 to start hitting secret sauce and tons of practice problems.

My biggest problem is, forget stuffs when moving to the next. ive done ethics, FRA, econs, equity, port, fixed income., half of quan. now i am reviewing FRA before coming back to Quan. then done Alter, Derivative afterwards. Time is getting close. :frowning:

I’m with vnnvnn. I just started fixed income - have been through everything prior so it’s just fixed income, derivatives and alternative investments left, but I worry that I’ve forgotten everything as soon as I’ve moved on to the next topic. Let’s hope it all magically comes together during review.

Dont worry. Understand the material well the first time. When you read it again it will come back very quicky assuming you understood very well the first time.

whenever i finish a book i go back and redo all the EOC questions from each book i’ve finished before that. i find it helps a lot in retention.

uhh isnt it closer to 2.5 months? or do i have the wrong date. june 4 right?

“Dont worry. Understand the material well the first time. When you read it again it will come back very quicky assuming you understood very well the first time.” Your wisdom gives me hope!! I think it’s true too. What seemed impossible to me when I started…seems a lot more manageable now! “uhh isnt it closer to 2.5 months? or do i have the wrong date. june 4 right?” LOL Yes…your’e right. But I don’t want to give myself too much time. 1/2 of a month should be just mock exams and nothing else. SO 2 months left!

I failed it December, so material is a little easier than if it was my first time… but I have to finish up equity (goal is end of this weekend), and then tackle financial reporting. The accounting is what killed me in December, so I’m going to go through it real slow for about three weeks. First couple weeks of May I want to focus on flash cards. Then the next two weeks EOC, and the last week before the exam to be mock exams and final tuning.

I am almost fully through. Will start reviewing soon. Have not solved any practice questions yet …

Round 1 - Done. Round 2 starts tomorrow. I am unsure about a lot of things. Hopefully, round 2 will clear those. Plus rote learning phase begins. Plus practice questions.

I am currently following the kaplan study planner which will bring me to an end in may 20 maybe a bit sooner if i hurry up. i follow that and do some revision tests on my own like 1 hour a day plus some selective reading on FRA . Done ethics, quant, econ, FRA, Corporate and now i am in half of Equity inv. Hearing you guys will have whole may to revision while i plan for 3 weeks tops make me stressed. normal to finish like around 20 of may ?