2 more just to keep the night going..

I have started feeling there is no end to ridiculous questions in SS14-READING-55. Ever! A very similar analysis is required for which two types of debt? A) Sovereign debt and corporate bonds. B) Municipal bonds and asset-backed securities. C) Municipal bonds and sovereign debt. D) Corporate bonds and asset-backed securities. The assessment of which of the following types of debt require that the analyst use only qualitative factors, only quantitative factors or both qualitative and quantitative factors? A) Corporate bonds - both; sovereign debt - both; municipal debt - quantitative. B) Corporate bonds - both; sovereign debt - both; municipal debt - both. C) Corporate bonds - both; sovereign debt - quantitative; municipal debt - quantitative. D) Corporate bonds - both; sovereign debt - qualitative; municipal debt - quantitative.

A B -guessing here

C A

a b

I might be incorrect with first one as I selected C earlier but I feel A is better choice.

A A ? as Muni’s are guaranteed by Tax Revenue, quality is not an issue. Sovereign and Corporate are similar

I believe its 1) B 2) B Where are you getting these Qs from??? ie.e which Q bank are you using?

The correct answer is A and B and I don’t have anything more to say **hands over the mic**