2 Pac vs Biggie

2 Pac for sure… the guy’s a poet. too bad Sug Night got them killed.

CF_AHHHHHHHHH Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > 2 Pac for sure… the guy’s a poet. > > too bad Sug Night got them killed. Explain? Both murders are unsolved. Likewise, rumors are prevalent that Pac is alive and well.

I saw Suge Knight 2 years ago at a Denny’s. I live in LA, and it was my birthday. He was limping and had a cane. He also had two FAT a$$ diamond earrings. Also, he was with his crew. I had a short convo with him in the bathroom: “Hey, you’re Suge Knight right?” “Yeah, man.” “So what have you been up to? I haven’t seen you in a long time.” “Nothin. What about you?” “Tryin’ to live.” “Yeah man.” The end. :slight_smile:

topher Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I saw Suge Knight 2 years ago at a Denny’s. I live > in LA, and it was my birthday. He was limping and > had a cane. He also had two FAT a$$ diamond > earrings. Also, he was with his crew. I had a > short convo with him in the bathroom: > > “Hey, you’re Suge Knight right?” > “Yeah, man.” > “So what have you been up to? I haven’t seen you > in a long time.” > “Nothin. What about you?” > “Tryin’ to live.” > “Yeah man.” > > The end. :slight_smile: I spent my 21st birthday in Vegas and ended up at a blackjack table with Snoop Dogg at 2:30 am at the MGM Grand. He had two of his homeys with him each of whom where playing with red chips while he was playing with blacks. I said “What’s up Snoop, you having a good time?” He looked at me and nodded. I asked if he was there for leisure or business. He didn’t respond and left the table when the hand ended. My friend and I continued playing with the two minions he brought along with him. Once we left the table he returned. My friend and I had WAY too much to drink and he offered my $100 to call him Snoopy and make a snide remark about him being inconsiderate to two of his fans that each purchased his ‘Doggystyle’ album way back in the day. I declined the offer because while I’m sure he has too much to lose to do anything, the burly thugs he was playing with probably get paid to kick the $h!t out of little caucasians with big mouths.

topher Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I saw Suge Knight 2 years ago at a Denny’s. I live > in LA, and it was my birthday. He was limping and > had a cane. He also had two FAT a$$ diamond > earrings. Also, he was with his crew. I had a > short convo with him in the bathroom: > > “Hey, you’re Suge Knight right?” > “Yeah, man.” > “So what have you been up to? I haven’t seen you > in a long time.” > “Nothin. What about you?” > “Tryin’ to live.” > “Yeah man.” > > The end. :slight_smile: You’re kidding! Suge was at Dennys, of all places!

soddy1979 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Snow Haha, yes!!

Whats up man! hey yo whats up! Yeah whats goin on here. Sick an tired of five-oh runnin up on the block here. You know what Im sayin? Yo snow, they came around here lookin for you the other day. Word? word! bust it! Chorus Informer, you no say daddy me snow me Ill go blame, A licky boom boom down. Detective mon said daddy me snow me stab someone down the lane, A licky boom boom down. Informer, you no say daddy me snow me Ill go blame, A licky boom boom down. Detective mon said daddy me snow me stab someone down the lane, A licky boom boom down. Police them come an now they blow down me door, One him come crawl through, through my window, So then they put me in the back the car at the station, From that point on me reach my destination, When the destination reached, it was the east detention, where them Whipped down me pants, looked up me bottom, so Chorus Bigger they are they think they have more power, Theyre on the phone me say that on (every) hour, Me for want to use it once an now me call me lover, Lover who Ill be callin is the one tammy, An me love her in me heart down to my belly, Yes me daddy me snow me I feel cool an deadly, As the one mc shan an the one daddy snow, Together we-a loveem as a tor-na-do. Chorus Listen for me, you better listen for me now. Listen for me, you better listen for me now. When me rockin the microphone me rock it steady, Yes sir, daddy me snow me are the article done. But in the in an the out of a dance them they say where you come from, People them say you come from jamaica, But me born an raised in the ghetto thats the one I want you to know, Pure black people mon thats all I mon know. Yeah me shoes are tear up an me toes used to show, Where me born in on the one toronto, so Chorus Come with a nice young lady. intelligent, Yes shes gentle an irie. Everywhere me go, me never left her at all. Yes, its daddy snow me are the roam dance mon. Roam between a dancin in a in a nation-a. You never know say daddy me snow me are the boom shakata. Me never lay-a down flat in that one cardboard box. Yes say me daddy me snow me Ill go reachin at the top, so… Chorus Why would he? Me sittin round cool with my dibbie dibbie girl, Police knock my door, Lick up my pal, Rough me up an I cant do a thing Pick up my line, when my telephone ring. Take me to the station, Black up my hands. Trail me down, cuz Im hangin with the snowman, What Im gonna do, Im backed an Im trapped, Slap me in the face an took all o my gap. They have no clues an they wanna get warmer, But shan wont turn informer! Chorus

cjones65 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Whats up man! hey yo whats up! > Yeah whats goin on here. > Sick an tired of five-oh runnin up on the block > here. > You know what Im sayin? > Yo snow, they came around here lookin for you the > other day. > Word? word! bust it! > > Chorus > Informer, you no say daddy me snow me Ill go > blame, > A licky boom boom down. > Detective mon said daddy me snow me stab someone > down the lane, > A licky boom boom down. > Informer, you no say daddy me snow me Ill go > blame, > A licky boom boom down. > Detective mon said daddy me snow me stab someone > down the lane, > A licky boom boom down. > > Police them come an now they blow down me door, > One him come crawl through, through my window, > So then they put me in the back the car at the > station, > From that point on me reach my destination, > When the destination reached, it was the east > detention, where them > Whipped down me pants, looked up me bottom, so > > Chorus > > Bigger they are they think they have more power, > Theyre on the phone me say that on (every) hour, > Me for want to use it once an now me call me > lover, > Lover who Ill be callin is the one tammy, > An me love her in me heart down to my belly, > Yes me daddy me snow me I feel cool an deadly, > As the one mc shan an the one daddy snow, > Together we-a loveem as a tor-na-do. > > Chorus > > Listen for me, you better listen for me now. > Listen for me, you better listen for me now. > When me rockin the microphone me rock it steady, > Yes sir, daddy me snow me are the article done. > But in the in an the out of a dance them they say > where you come from, > People them say you come from jamaica, > But me born an raised in the ghetto thats the one > I want you to know, > Pure black people mon thats all I mon know. > Yeah me shoes are tear up an me toes used to > show, > Where me born in on the one toronto, so > > Chorus > > Come with a nice young lady. intelligent, > Yes shes gentle an irie. > Everywhere me go, me never left her at all. > Yes, its daddy snow me are the roam dance mon. > Roam between a dancin in a in a nation-a. > You never know say daddy me snow me are the boom > shakata. > Me never lay-a down flat in that one cardboard > box. > Yes say me daddy me snow me Ill go reachin at the > top, so… > > Chorus > > Why would he? > > Me sittin round cool with my dibbie dibbie girl, > Police knock my door, > Lick up my pal, > Rough me up an I cant do a thing > Pick up my line, when my telephone ring. > Take me to the station, > Black up my hands. > Trail me down, cuz Im hangin with the snowman, > What Im gonna do, > Im backed an Im trapped, > Slap me in the face an took all o my gap. > They have no clues an they wanna get warmer, > But shan wont turn informer! > > Chorus the first rap song to discuss homoerotic tendencies of white emcees in prison cells

I thought it was Informer jisalfjasiohaeiopgbipaernioajgoaje somewhere down a lane a lickey boom boom now Let’s not forget “Girl I’ve been hurt now I need another lover…” Wow, I’m having deja vu of sixth grade… Better stop now.

Biggie

Pac

QuantJock_MBA Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > CF_AHHHHHHHHH Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > 2 Pac for sure… the guy’s a poet. > > > > too bad Sug Night got them killed. > > > Explain? > > Both murders are unsolved. Likewise, rumors are > prevalent that Pac is alive and well. Its obviously all pretty unclear still. But Sug Night was a big instigator in the whole controversy. And had a lot to gain from it. Very “Iago” from Othello. He really kept the rivalry going because it fueled sales. Not sure if he knew he was playing with loaded guns (figuratively speaking), but it ended pretty tragically. And yet he still got rich. And yes, I just compared the biggie-2pac rivalry to a Shakespeare play…

I’m down with Vanilla Ice. Like Michael Jackson he broke the race barrier!! Love his Ice Baby slowed and crunked. Nothing compares, baby!

It’s not really an apples to apples comparison. I mean, it all comes down to what you are judging them by. If it was lyrical illness, Biggie by a long shot. Key difference between them is that biggie didn’t write down his lyrics. Much like Jay-Z, the spit rhymes on the fly and go back and cut up the verses and what not. Big could do this and make it sound tight. Tupac, on the other hand, was more about getting an important message across (not every track of course). Being the son of a passionate activist, Tupac had a different approach than Mr. Smalls. Biggie also got a significant message across, but with a different delivery. My Ipod has more Biggie tracks than Tupac, but If I had the option of chillin with one of them, I would rather chill with Tupac. or miley.

Biggie is a great rapper, Tupac is a Legend… Biggie has ONE great album (Ready to Die). “Life After Death” is basically nothing more than a Puff Daddy compilation. Same goes for the other crap that came out after he died. Tupac has SEVEN great albums (2Pacalyps Now, Strictly for my N***AZ, Me against the World, All Eyes on Me, R U Still Down, Thuglife: Vol 1, Makavelli). Tupac was a genius, and one of the greatest poets of our generation. Also, you need to listen to all of 2Pac’s albums to really understand what he’s all about… You’re not going to get it from listening to his singles, because the songs that were played on the radio are really a poor representation of his style.

Biggie for me.

Whatever happened to Cannibal Corpse, Slayer, Kreator and Sepultura? …Just curious…Lombardo…Araya

Cannibal Corpse? Is that actually the name of a band? wtf? I just had a look at their discography. Eaten Back to Life (1990) Butchered at Birth (1991) Tomb of the Mutilated (1992) The Bleeding (1994) Vile (1996) Gallery of Suicide (1998) Bloodthirst (1999) Gore Obsessed (2002) The Wretched Spawn (2004) Kill (2006) Evisceration Plague (2009)

Yepp, they are my fav band. I haven’t bought the last one yet. If any of you like brutal speed metal and some heavy riffing, give them an ear. Because of their brutal lyrics they are banned from playing in a lot of countries and in the State of NY. Ohhh well…

Iginla2010 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Yepp, they are my fav band. I haven’t bought the > last one yet. If any of you like brutal speed > metal and some heavy riffing, give them an ear. > Because of their brutal lyrics they are banned > from playing in a lot of countries and in the > State of NY. Ohhh well… Sorry buddy, I can’t listen to anything heavier than Europe, Whitesnake or Def Leppard. Gooooooooo cheesy eighties rock!