2 weeks - panic or pumped?

I am 50% pumped to go along with my 8th AM mock score result.

Currently playing League of Legends instead of studying. Do you think I’m going to pass?

2 Likes

Just dropped into panic mode, done the Boston Mock AM and feel like I ■■■■ the bed… Time to score it…
@dasstienn Practice Qs all the way, read my notes, memorise formulas. I’ve done the AM past pass papers a few times already but just timing myself, also going to purchase the kaplan mock which replicates the exam day software, think that will be useful practice for formula input etc
Only other thing I can recommend is reviewing the CFA qBank Qs you got wrong so make sure you get them right on D-Day

As Jarred Vennett would say…

1 Like

I took a bunch of time off to give myself 19 straight days to cram time ahead of test day. Seriously worried but doing my best. I work WAY too many hours during the week to even open the books over the last 6 months and have been trying to study exclusively on the weekends.

1 Like

Good luck to you all! Our exam got canceled yesterday :unamused:

No way… Sorry to hear it, this is out of control, two weeks before… So much for CBT saving the day…

1 Like

Hopefully wherever you are can get cases under control and they can quickly reschedule the exam in the next couple of months. Keep plugging away and try not to regress or give up.

1 Like