2007 Exam

Can someone explain to me why the attribution looks completely different than schweser? I am looking at the answer sheet and it makes sense, but when I was doing the test I was like there is not benchmark weight so how can we calculate this? Any ideas on what to expect given this question…

It was stated that there was no benchmark. Use 0 for the benchmark. The formulas are the same.

where does it state no benchmark…i am looking at the question now and dont see it

it doesn’t say that there is no benchmark weights, but do you see them? When I had this questions last year, having never seen one like that before, I triend to find the benchmark weights myself by backing into them. It didn’t work!

I got totally twisted around on this one. I thought it was a global attribution question, but really, it’s a macro attribution question, with a currency part. Once I got that figured out (after reading the answer) it was dead easy.

It wasnt Macro. It was a Global Micro.

Macro Attribution? No, its Global Attribution. If no benchmark weight given, assume it is 0. TooOld4This Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I got totally twisted around on this one. I > thought it was a global attribution question, but > really, it’s a macro attribution question, with a > currency part. Once I got that figured out (after > reading the answer) it was dead easy.