2008 CFA level 1 financial acounting book for FSA

Hi, everyone. I’m back. I was off this forum for months.Got trapped in some personal business. I wrote the exam last year but I didn’t pass. I guess I was a bit weak in FSA, which accounts for 40% of the total. I’m thinking of rewriting it this year and I’ll start off with FSA. I know they recommend a Financial Accounting book in the last year’s CFA curriculum. I haven’t got registered for the exam so I didn’t know what introductory course material does CFA recommend for studying FSA of CFA program curriculum. Can anybody who already purchased 2008 curriculum tell me the title, edition and author(s) for that book? thanks very much. Wish everybody all the best in CFA exam prep.

Can any body please do me a favor and tell me? Thanx a million!

Cfaorpe, I’m not 100% sure but I think this is the book you’re looking for: “Financial accounting” - Belverd E. Needled Jr. and Marian Powers, 8th edition Also, this maybe a useful link: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Essential-nbsp-Readings-nbsp-for-nbsp-CFA-nbsp-Lv1-nbsp-2007/lm/R2RNP86FG73TNP/ref=cm_srch_res_rpli_alt_1