2008 Exam Spoiler Alert

Not really a question regarding any of the specific answers or anything like that, but to the people who’ve taken it and remember the behavioral finance section (as well at the trading sections, market sections, etc.) - are they generally going to give us a choice of answers to pick from before we need to explain? Because I was thinking they were just going to ask “what is this” with no answer bank (as Schweser does), in which case we’d have to memorize a lot of silly lists - if they’re going to provide them, though, that cuts down on a bunch of my notecards.

Most of the morning section will be like this - it is actually “constructed response”, not essay. Be very careful that you find the correct template to complete in the exam book. It sounds easy, but dumb mistakes can be made.

Huh, didn’t realize that. That’s good to know.

mwvt9 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Most of the morning section will be like this - it > is actually “constructed response”, not essay. > > Be very careful that you find the correct template > to complete in the exam book. It sounds easy, but > dumb mistakes can be made. Will do; have already been dealing with that nonsense on the 08 and 09 morning sessions. Why they wouldn’t just give a template for every answer is beyond me.

According to the past exams, it looks like they provide you with options, and we have to write the reasons we chose this option version the others…

I think it is basically for the grading. For example, they will allocate 1 point to circling the correct answer, then two points for the justification.