2008 study group wanted

guys in this group how about creating a yahoo group id and posting questions and answers as well, otherwise it would be hard to discuss since there are way too many forms…any ideas? is anyone already doing this?

I haven’t heard from anybody in this group yet, so i figured they either haven’t set up anything. Or hasn’t added anybody to the list, or I offended someone already hahaha. Rgomata, set up something in Yahoo, i’ll join. I don’t know if my Yahoo account still works but ill create a new one if you create a group.

Hey guys! Boomish here… From Singapore… I have registered for the L1 June 08… I would love to be a part of your study group… :slight_smile: boomishg@gmail.com/yahoo.com Cheers Boomish

hi, my id is btarasu@gmail.com from singapore ~Aras

I would like to join too. My email is dodgersbaseball5@googlemail.com Not sure if you guys have it set up not? If I don’t hear anything, or anything to the contrary, what I may do is just set up the group as a Facebook Group and email all of you to join. Regards,

hi i am Planning to take exams in June 2008. i want to be part of study group too. we all will keep in touch.

Hi, I have registered in L1 for June 2008. I am from Ottawa and would like to join this group…my email is “hardguy9090@yahoo.com” Thanks

Im in cena25@gmail.com Good luck guys