2009 mock WAAAAAY easier than 2010???

topher Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I thought the 2009 mock was easier than 2010. topher you took L2 last year right? How would you say the real '09 exam compared to the 2010 mock? From what I’ve read the CFAI tossed up a softball with the '09 mock and then destroyed everyone with the real exam.

Chuckrox8 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > topher Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > I thought the 2009 mock was easier than 2010. > > topher you took L2 last year right? How would you > say the real '09 exam compared to the 2010 mock? > From what I’ve read the CFAI tossed up a softball > with the '09 mock and then destroyed everyone with > the real exam. Yeah your statement is correct. The mock did not prepare you for the real thing.

it is so disheartening to read that people passed the mock exam last year and still failed… how on earth do people pass this

it’s because this year mock is the same qustions you took 2009 Sample exams. They just changed the question and the data of the year.

Are financial statements in Mock 2009 good practice for 2010?

hehe! just took it. 90%! i can’t even get >50% on schweser mocks :frowning: so demoralising. if real one is that easy, i’m going to sleep for next 2 days. i’ve been told otherwise though. fun.