2009 Stalla Notes (No highlights)

I am selling my 2009 Stalla notes for Level 2 including the book of practice tests. These books do not have highlights. Asking $125. Contact me by email at quicktap@yahoo.com . Thanks. Marcus

From eBay listings: Schweser 2009 CFA Level 2 Notes w/ Practice Exams 1 & 2 >>>> 3 Bids $36.00 Schweser 2009 CFA Level 2 Video CDs and Workbooks >>>> 2 Bids $1.04 Free shipping Schweser 2009 CFA Level 2 Notes w. Practice Exams 1&2 >> 3 Bids $5.50 Free shipping Schweser 2009 CFA Level 2 Notes w. Practice Exams 1&2 >>> 1 Bid $0.99 Free shipping Schweser 2009 CFA Level 2 (II) Notes >>>> 1 Bid $0.99 Free shipping Schweser 2009 Level II (Level 2) Study Guides and Video >>> 1 Bid $20.00 2009 Stalla CFA Level 2 study guides, practice exam workbook, flash cards, and Passmaster software (w/ 1 activation). >>>> 2 bids $0.14 mars6390, your price is ridiculous.

You should recheck. They are now up at $100 or above. Also check these threads. http://www.analystforum.com/phorums/read.php?12,1049840 http://www.analystforum.com/phorums/read.php?12,1049303

Also, I have the lecture cds and Passmaster, but I am not sure that they can be put on another computer. If the buyer wants them, he/she is welcome to them. Marcus

mars6390 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Also, I have the lecture cds and Passmaster, but I > am not sure that they can be put on another > computer. If the buyer wants them, he/she is > welcome to them. > > Marcus You can’t do that, it is against Stalla’s policy. They will make sure you don’t get a charter. And the licensce will have expired too.

I am not selling them. I will give them to the buyer if he wants them. They are not copies they are the originals. Is that still a violation? I don’t think so.

mars6390 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I am not selling them. I will give them to the > buyer if he wants them. They are not copies they > are the originals. Is that still a violation? I > don’t think so. yes it is, since you are using them as an incentive for the buyer to purchase your stalla notes.

Inappropriate use of this forum…

I checked with Stalla, and you were correct.