2010 AF Awards

2010 Thread of the Year - this one goes to QQQBEE 2010 Poster of the Year – Quantjock_MBA, I hope he gets a job in 2011, or finally help. 2010 Chatterbox Poster of the Year – ASSset-MANagement 2010 Most Helpful Poster of the Year – a few names –bchadwick, bromion, jcole, numi and mo34. 2010 Newcomer of the Year - qqqbee 2010 Poster you would most like to see banned – kkent, what is this guy still doing here? 2010 Funniest Poster of the Year - 2010 Sin Binned Poster of the Year – transferpricingCFA. 2010 Poster you would most like to share a drink with - akanska

ASS-MAN is hilarious! remember the thread on farting in the office? haha good stuff cpk could be added to helpful poster

It would be funny if kkent and marcus were the same guy but with bipolar disorder.

Ass-man is definitaly a perenniel favourite for me here. Im glad I won an award, but what the hell does it mean?

marcus can get the award for most liberal left-wing Obama-worshipping fanatic.

Who gets the AF Racist of the Year Award?

transferpricingCFA Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Who gets the AF Racist of the Year Award? timotimo - after filing that petition to the NAACP he realized he was acting against his own moral agenda and committed suicide.

Also what about that dude who tried to sue everyone on here. I forget his name now. Sure he deserved the AF Most Litigious Award or something similar

CSK - most posts of any active poster award

transferpricingCFA Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Also what about that dude who tried to sue > everyone on here. I forget his name now. Sure he > deserved the AF Most Litigious Award or something > similar Phillip Platt or something. I still laugh remembering a couple of his quotes, “Stop staring at money,” and, “I don’t do drugs, I drink 6-8 cups of water a day.”

Posting from my phone. In the train from Boston to NYC. I would say that our resident “sound dating advice” award goes to IEV. Black Swan gets AF “most fit” award, for, you know, running 60 miles at a time. Nuts. I think y’all are being too kind. I probably should only get the “most likely to catch a south American venereal disease” award.

I have to get a job in 2011 since I graduate this coming May. Internship searching was rough last spring, however I’ve noticed an upswing in finance career job postings. You’ll all know when it happens.

Can someone help me out here in searching some “epic/classic” threads by QQQBEE. I’m struggling to find one. God bless qqqbee wherever he is.

I WON, I FINALLY WON! I’d like to thank everyone who made this possible, Obama, my work for not blocking AF, AM for nominating me…

Transfer pricing. For being most likely to hit and quit a soulmate and try to wife a hooker. :-p

QuantJock_MBA Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Internship searching was rough last spring, > however I’ve noticed an upswing in finance career > job postings. we’re supposedly on a ‘freeze’ right now, but there was been external hires, including a few bigger #s. from what i’ve heard we’re going to be hiring more next year and the year after should be back to ‘2004/5 normal.’

I would like to nominate Kkent for something, not sure what, but yeah.

Appreciate the shout out. I like iev for general dating advice dear abbie type poster of the year, with a secondary nod for being the resident expert on student/professor relationships and a variety of other dicey situations. I like transfers nod as well.

jcole21 wins the award for a guy with 2 kids insulting another guy’s mom.

^ I thought you were dead dude?