2010 L I/II/II links on CFAI showing now

I’m still rocking the Doogie Houser blue and whites…

im so excited, i just signed up for lvl 2 (passed lvl 1 dec 2008, dont get your panties in a twist)

does any one who do NOT see the LII registration link on “Account Home” page? or anyone who see LIII registration among june 09 examers? if no one…then it means nothing…

cfaboston28, did you take level II last year ?

Probably means nothing, but I have a black checkmark in the very last row in the table and that same row (i.e. all three cells in that row) are highlighted in yellow simply indicating that the CFA Level II Exam Registration was the last step of the Level II process that I completed (or so I thought). Is someone who took the exam this year not getting either the checkmark or the highlighting in that last row?

I believe registration is open for candidates that are eligible for signing up. For example, if you passed Level II last year and took a year off, technically you qualify for signing up for Level III now. or if you passed Level I in december and did not take level II this June you can sign up now for the 2010 exam. I did this last year. I woudn’t read into it too much for candidates waiting for results.

I really have no idea what you guys are referring to. When I log in to my “Account Home” (or profile) I don’t have any check boxes or even any links to register for another test. Under “CFA Program” I have the following two Options: * CFA Program Level II Registration (which just shows me my tracking status, etc. for the L2 curriculum) * View CFA Program Exam Results What are these check boxes?

jdane416, click the Level II registration link, on the bottom left corner, you will see the last box. check and revert.

Oh that? I’m almost positive that row has looked like that since I registered.

harish55 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > then the yellow mark doesnt indicate anything > about results. What if it is checked but not in > yelyow? you never know, cfai claimed that this glicth would be fixed, but who knows? they may have cut back on their IT staff due to the recession, and this check mark problem hasn’t been fixed yet…there always seems to be this recurring problem every year.

fellas…the check mark will dissappear a couple of days before the actual result for those who failed.

Not that i’m really buying into any of this… but what are you supposed to see if you’ve supposedly passed vs. failed? hahah

Dont you guys have better things to do these days? It is great around here…camping, kayaking, hiking, golf etc… then going on to a Mediterranean cruise with the family…topless…#######

CF_AHHHHHHHHH Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Not that i’m really buying into any of this… but > what are you supposed to see if you’ve supposedly > passed vs. failed? hahah I found the check marked yellow box. Does it mean I passed? I am trying not being fool.

on my logon screen, there’s big red letters that says: AF posters are paranoid people

The same old drama again. I didn’t want to believe this BS last year, as I didn’t see any yellow mark or something like that in my profile. I am not so sure anymore in this year. Last year, everyone who saw their profile updated to yellow, have passed.

sublimity Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > on my logon screen, there’s big red letters that > says: > > AF posters are paranoid people Lets say this time CFAI reverses the mark that indicates you fail if you have check marked in yellow box. …Paranoia hahaha. You remember! CFAI has aptitude to make you confused. However I got yellow check stuff!!!

insensitive Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > fellas…the check mark will dissappear a couple > of days before the actual result for those who > failed. how many days exactly ? I’d sure to check it out later.

LIII link: PASS > LII link: > (i) No tick at LII registration: FAIL > (ii) All boxes ticked: PROFILE NOT YET UPDATED

oldboy…i think it’s 2-3 days prior to the result, and definately 1 day before. :o)