2010 L I/II/II links on CFAI showing now

Shakil504, Did you sit for level2 last year ?

Just registered for L2. (didnt do any exam past June). Looking forward to all the fun :smiley:

IheartMath Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > im so excited, i just signed up for lvl 2 (passed > lvl 1 dec 2008, dont get your panties in a twist) aaaand now it all makes sense. . .

It looks like CFA’s way of preventing this from happening this year is shutting down the site from the Saturday before the results are released thru the time the results are posted. This way, they shut down the site, load the results, and then release the results at the same time they bring back up the site. http://www.cfainstitute.org/cfaprog/resources/index.html

That’s dangerous, what if the site doesn’t come back up.

trek7000 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > That’s dangerous, what if the site doesn’t come > back up. Then we all automatically pass.

Dear frnds, i am a level 1 candidate & Till yesterday, when i log in to my account it show me “CFA Program Level I Registration” link & yellow box at the last column which is checked but is deactivated. Today when i opened it again at 2:00 Am indian time, then i am very much surprised by not seeing the icon “CFA Program Level I Registration”. only CIPM registeration link is provided. neither result link is there. what does it mean ?? they are uploading the result or i am pass/fail ??

this is all i get… Sign up for an exam CFA Program enrollment and registration will be closed from 9:00 a.m. on Saturday, 25 July through 9:00 a.m. on Tuesday, 28 July Now available: June 2010 (Levels I, II, and III) December 2009 (Level I only) I assume that means it is done for the moment unless i am looking in the wrong spot…

By the way, you can click any of those rows and it will turn yellow, so it doesn’t mean anything. I just noticed it when i logged in to update my address.

sachin123 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > By the way, you can click any of those rows and it > will turn yellow, so it doesn’t mean anything. I > just noticed it when i logged in to update my > address. You are correct, but last year no check def. meant you failed, and if you look at last years posts it was already updated this time of year. Does anyone not have the checkmark on the last row???

I dont???

this waiting is killing me… they need to hire more ppl to grade and evaluate the questions on the level II and III exams!!!

BigZippy Wrote: > You are correct, but last year no check def. meant > you failed, and if you look at last years posts it > was already updated this time of year. The “registration for Level 2/3” option occurred the Saturday before results came out, not two-plus weeks.

15 days to go.