2010 results

Haha…yea speak for yourself buddy. Relevant Disclosure: I stay in Asia. So, IF I pass, my drinking will go on until the next morning for sure.

14 are in … and this is not the end.

The hell with it. If I turn up at the exam, I will report.

Count me in as well… I will post… and skill will pass. The man sat for the level 2 exam and killed a bear at the same time.

CFAdreams Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Count me in as well… I will post… and skill > will pass. The man sat for the level 2 exam and > killed a bear at the same time. Now that’s not true…but I was taking bong hits on my couch before most people were done the exam…and I live an hour from the test center :slight_smile:

I’m in. Unless my computer gets thrown out the window as I look at results.

I’m in.

I’m in too…

anybody here remember the guy who posted by douchebag? arrogant and cocky as a mofo. somebody you wanted to sucker punch.

I remember bleron who was another Dbag

the guy just made it a point to insult everybody.

CPierce Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > the guy just made it a point to insult everybody. I am making a point to insult you, sir.

artvandalay Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > CPierce Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > the guy just made it a point to insult > everybody. > > > I am making a point to insult you, sir. Lol…in his defense, Art, I believe those insinuations to douchebags were directed more at yours truly. But either way, it’s not really worth talking about.

I think he was talking about Bleron.

I knew who he was talking about…

my bad… i forgot you and Bleron are tight.

Either way - some people are confident about their preparations and some are not until the day of result. It is just human tendency.

GMofDen Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > my bad… i forgot you and Bleron are tight. I think calling out someone who isn’t here to defend themselves is a bit of a DB move, is all.

Good point. If it is true I do think it’s hilarious that he pulled L2 off like he did. Back to the original question on the post. I’m in for results.

are we talking about daj here?