2010 results

as i did last year when i passed and the year before when i got a band 10!!! i will post, hopefully it’ll be a pass…

I’ll post (but this thread has gone a bit off track)

If you don’t hear back from me on the result day - then probably I have quit and you should increment the failure counter to +1

methinks the posting will be a bit skewed by survivorship bias.

count me in…

Count me in.

I’ll post either way.

level3aspirant Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I take the initiative to compile results when > released in August … all who wish to post their > results (happy or sad) are welcome. the more > objective we are, the better the results of the > sample on AF here would be. simple as that. all > interested can mail their email and AF name at > srcc25.anu@gmail.com and good luck to all. hope to > see more “pass” in august … :slight_smile: Count me in. Which batch of SRCC do you belong to?

i’m down

I’ll post. What ever happened to f2d ? He’s probably going to start tomorrow.

i’ll post

i’ll post

i am in

Commit to post results (33) 1. level3aspirant 2. pupdawg82 3. mp2438 4. happyking02 5. CF_AHHHHHHHHH 6. sparty419 7. Boris_7 (not sure if he’ll post results or not: he’s here to improve, nothing to prove) 8. cfaboston28 9. artvandalay 10. Aimee 11. skillionaire (only if pass) 12. steph96 13. CPierce 14. Neveruse_95%_everagain 15. southfloridaguy 16. elcfa 17. CFAdreams 18. jut111 19. cfapass2010 20. Ellejay 21. noytmikcap 22. newsuper 23. LaGrandeFinale (will post if pass) 24. bigbadaboom 25. kurmanal 26. CPierce 27. 1morelevel 28. sachin123 29. willispierre 30. dlpicket 31. CharterMePls 32. sct123 33. pupdawg82

graduation (bcom) - 2001-04 mba GBO - 2004-06 what abt u? sachin123 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Which batch of SRCC do you belong to?

will post, either way, hopefully pass.

will post

you have CPierce in there twice both at 13 and 26. I will post right now for you: FAIL BAND 0

will post…

thanks n.van. corrected for the double reporting. N.VanCandidate Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > you have CPierce in there twice both at 13 and > 26.