2010 syllabus

If any one looking for 2010 CFA level 1 syllabus (LOS) , I made a list, feel free to download. http://www.sreenimeka.com/pdf/2010L1.pdf

Seeing that really gave me a refresher on how behind I am on studying.

behind for 2010???

No, Dec 2009. But it all layed before me was a wake-up call.

Level 1 is horrible compared to level 2. Enormous amount of subject to prepare and double questions in one question. Little secret to Level 1 success is FSA. That will make it or break it.

Hi Sreeni, I was just looking at your web site for samples exams L1 & L2. Where did you get these sample exams? Thanks.

cfachallenge Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Hi Sreeni, > > I was just looking at your web site for samples > exams L1 & L2. Where did you get these sample > exams? Thanks. Also want to know.

I guess the old sample papers used to be online. Some one passed them to me in one of the internet groups. Later on CFA institute discontinued publishing old papers and don’t want them public since then. If you have legitimate sample papers send it to me, I will share them on my site.

Hey SMEKA23 May I ask what is the URL to your site for the sample papers? Thanks

Kech, Go to my site sreeni.com , I included my level1 prep notes and important points that repeat often in the level 1 exam. Feel free to download and don’t forget to send me a note once you are done with level 1. Good luck