2011 CFA Mock

Anyone looked at the mock? Is it what you expected?

Is it out already? I remember in level 1 we got it only one month before the exam

Not only is it out, but you can also grab the other levels at the same time. Frankly, I don’t know why they do this – it tilts the playing field in favor of those who take the exams without skipping.

So level 1 and 3 mocks are available for level 2 candidates? Why would level 2 candidate care about level 1? I’m pretty much sure no single level 2 candidate would want to get back and cry over the old good times :stuck_out_tongue: As for level 3, the essay mock is posted for every human being on the CFAI website So … pointless :smiley: Will check the mock in May hopefully - too early to think about practice exams OA

For L3, the afternoon mock is posted. CFAI is known for keeping a very level playing field. Folks who took L1 last June had an opportunity to download the L2 mock for that year. Folks who passed in December didn’t. It’s odd that they would do that for only some candidates.

Omar Adnan Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > So level 1 and 3 mocks are available for level 2 > candidates? > > Why would level 2 candidate care about level 1? > I’m pretty much sure no single level 2 candidate > would want to get back and cry over the old good > times :stuck_out_tongue: > > As for level 3, the essay mock is posted for every > human being on the CFAI website > > So … pointless :smiley: > > Will check the mock in May hopefully - too early > to think about practice exams > > OA where’s the level 3 morning papers? not seeing it