2011 Roll Call - COME GET SOME.

I just finished going over Behavioural Finance… but then I started watching The Wire. I flew through season one in a few days. So studying may have to take a back seat for the next few weeks.

Dudes/Dudettes, I have it from a highly, highly INFORMED source, (who shall remain nameless)…If you’re in it to win it…stay away from Schweser/Stalla from now to Jan. Do, (I repeat) Do the entire CFAI curriculum…by Jan. No short cuts, no fear!

I’m going to come at it like tornado of arms and teeth…and fingernails. I may bite its ear off, I don’t know I might be getting ahead of myself. CUBS WIN, CUBS WIN!

Multiple LIII repeater, and new to AF. Blew it this year because I ran very short of review time due to personal & professional demands, but I’m planning on finishing up the three new readings before October 1, and then conducting a leisurely but consistent review straight on through to next June. Time for this monster to finally die.

PFD13$ Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Multiple LIII repeater, and new to AF. > > Blew it this year because I ran very short of > review time due to personal & professional > demands, but I’m planning on finishing up the > three new readings before October 1, and then > conducting a leisurely but consistent review > straight on through to next June. Time for this > monster to finally die. Consistency yes, but, NO leisurely reviews…ACTIVE learning, active reading-notes, notes cards, EOC problems, explain LOS in own words for essay problems … no insecurity on exam day, no going blank, no hestitation answering questions, no doubts…Die monster, Die!

In it for the third and LAST time. Didn’t really study the first time (Band 4), focused too much on certain sections second time (Band 10) and plan on finishing the job this year. Will be reviewing the full time given I have read nearly all the CFA books.