2012 Books Appearing in Login = FAIL

if you have the 2012 books appearing in your CFAI login it means you failed. a guy i work with (first time L3) also has the book. a girl i work wtih (second time L3) doesnt have the books. She passed, we failed.

You’re an idiot

JP_RL_CFA Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > You’re an idiot +10

that is completely bs, stop scaring people.

totally accurate. this is just like in 2008

youre a bum Builders, go back to following the "builder: sector.

you’re welcome

Had to post this again here: Builders - your math no longer works out. You hold that it is “logical” that 1 in 3 people should not have the books, but the other 2 should, to give a passing rate of about 35%. And since you and your friend have the books, but one other person you know does not, that the math holds. Well now we have about 21 people (at my last count) that do not have the books, and only one person who supposedly does (the person you supposedly know.) So now, only 4.6% of the population does not have the books. It is unlikely, hey you might even call it “logical”, to say that a good portion of that 21 person group has passed, and this books thing means nothing. And just to calm everyone down - the books showed up because the new curriculum came out last week. The CFAI website even says: “The 2012 curriculum became available in eBook format when registration opened in July 2011 and will remain available until December 2016.” You can buy the curriculum even after you take the test, so this is the CFAI’s way of encouraging us to buy an updated set of books, even if we do pass (good luck CFAI). And its very easy to switch out a picture on a website, which is exactly what they did. I’m freaking out just like everybody else, but not about this because I applied some logic to the situation. Builders, please try to do the same.

FCUK where do i look for the 2012 books?

So, I suppose we should all go out and buy Finquiz right away.

buliders is always a shit

S H IT

YOU FAIL WE PASS , ABSOLUTELY

Some guys just don’t believe in karma.

Assuming that Builders is incorrect, what would be the logical explanation for the 2012 books showing up in some accounts and NOT in others? I would presume either everyone sees them or no one sees them.

forzajuve Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Assuming that Builders is incorrect, what would be > the logical explanation for the 2012 books showing > up in some accounts and NOT in others? I would > presume either everyone sees them or no one sees > them. The only people who claim to see it was Wake (who said he was kidding) and Builders (who is a turd.)

builder, is your first name Bob ?

forzajuve Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Assuming that Builders is incorrect, what would be > the logical explanation for the 2012 books showing > up in some accounts and NOT in others? I would > presume either everyone sees them or no one sees > them. People who say they do not see them are playing with other folk’s emotions, and getting a secret laugh out of it.

I see the 2013 books…Does that mean I failed this year and will fail again in 2012?

Builders…me tarzan u fail. Ha ha ha