2012 vs. 2011 Material

Hi there,

Was wondering if anyone had a chance to compare the curriculum for 2012 vs. 2011.

Are there any material differences between the two? Would it be ok to use Schweser notes and the original books from last year?

Thanks!

Anybody?

You should google the level 2 change-log. I would suggest that you use the newer version of the notes. I saw the change-log for level 1 and a lot has changed.

This is what I found: http://www.passingscorefinance.com/LOS/2011-2012/cfa_loschanges2.pdf Seems like it outlines all the changes.

finquiz website

Can a mod make a sticky with the link to their comparison? I feel like this thread comes up every 2-3 weeks.

There is a lot of change when you look at this comparision, but I dont think that Schweser changes all that much. So apart from the few major changes(omission of a few LOS’s and certain additional new chapters) I dont think you need to purchase Schweser again ( because of all the little wording changes). Imho, be aware of major changes, use your earlier Schweser and flip through the curriculum as well.