2014 Level 1 Result

Think like the boss I know you all folks are - there’s absolutely nthing you can do from now till result, so just relax and enjoy your time. Best case scenario you would’ve started your passing celebrations early on, worst case, you still had a good time before starting over again. It’s a win-win to enjoy/party/relax/not-worry in the run up to results.

Good luck and peace :slight_smile:

Test of nerves! So, I heard that they send out the e-mail in batches. Do most folks get it within 2-3 hours or does it take a lot longer? Just asking!

Lo, Well, i was doing just fine till this morning; i am still doing fine, still able to read Economics a little before starting work for the day… Still anxious and always checking the watch hoping its time already… But all in all, i am optimistic… Will share result when its out.

Good luck to us all.

LMAO!

Goodluck y’all

Cheers!!!

I’ll just entertain myself with auditing inventory and expenses until the results come out (2PM UK time). If all goes well, I won’t have to do auditing much longer.

it is one of the longest days in my life lol

crying

~ 3 hours to go

some kind of nervous now

well its 13:30 on the 27th Jan in SA and still NO results!!!

GovM, all results are only sent out after 9am EST…so no one in the world has their result yet. It is not dependent on country…all relative to Eastern Standard Time in the US

Que Sera Sera…

whatever will be, will be…

… just singing

will, two hours remaining.

@S666, I was using CET which is an hour difference. Thanks Will have to wait till 4pm

One and half hours more! smiley

1 HR Left, finall lap guys!!!

Hold on tyt.

Do we get the emails at the same time?

1 more hour to go… i was nervous before, but a little calm now, so keeping the fingers crossed still. mail

gd luck everyone here!!!

<30 minutes now.

But I think we may not all get the results at the same time. It only says-? starting 9 am ET, we will send mails. Not at 9 am for everyone.

Good Luck everyone!

please make time pass faster arghhh!

another 12 minutes :smiley: