2014 Level 1 Result

Couldn’t sleep at all! 5 minutes

I googled and got this -> http://www.businessinsider.com/cfa-level-i-results-2014-1?IR=T

Then saw that it was 2014. Another anxiety attack for no reason!! Three minutes to go now…

December 2014 Exam Pass Rate

• Level I: 44%

confirm, Bloomberg also states 44%

Waiting for mail

Got the email. Passed and 44% is confirmed!

passed :(( so excited :((

YES! I did it, congratulations to all fellow passers!

Ahhhh no email yet!

No email yet. The way I had done the exam I know I failed for sure

Dear Michael Morin, Congratulations! We are very pleased to inform you that you passed the December 2014 Level I CFA exam. 44% of candidates passed the December 2014 Level I CFA exam. You are one step closer to achieving your goal of earning the globally respected CFA charter. Registration for the June 2015 Level II CFA exam will be available tomorrow, 28 January after 9:00 a.m. ET on the CFA Institute website. (Please note that you must have an international travel passport to register. Learn more about the identification policy.)

A summary of your exam result is provided below. The three columns on the right are marked with asterisks to indicate your performance on each topic area.

Kindly contact us if we can answer any questions about the CFA Program.

Multiple Choice

Q# Topic Max Pts <=50% 51%-70% >70% - Alternative Investments 8 - - * - Corporate Finance 20 - - * - Derivatives 12 - - * - Economics 24 - * - - Equity Investments 24 - - * - Ethical & Professional Standards 36 - * - - Financial Reporting & Analysis 48 - - * - Fixed Income Investments 28 - * - - Portfolio Management 12 - - * - Quantitative Methods 28 * - -

Michael Morin congraulations!!

No mail yet! Does anyone know if there is some prioritization - result (pass/fail) or location?

That’s a very high pass rate for dec. no mail yet.

@raghavan, usually it takes several hours for the e-mail to come.

There is no priority of any candidate over another. Check the spam/junk folder throughout the day as well.

Everyone who’s got the mail has passed? Does it mean those who haven’t have failed???

@Anxious Analyst

I like your display name - describes most of us now :slight_smile:

Haha well just not an analyst yet!

I would have it as aspiring analyst, and take the results in good spirit! :slight_smile:

With great luck. I passed! :slight_smile:

Good luck to those who haven’t received !