2014 Level 1 Result

no email yet… starting to get worried

Passed! Good luck to everybody else and thanks for all of the help. On to the next…

The fact that this ID was created yest pretty much justifies it lol.

Got mail a few mins ago and failed :frowning:

economics and quantitave methods below 50 %, alternative investments and equity investments above 70%.

Starting to worry now!! Almost everyone I know who gave L1 in Dec has got a mail (and has cleared)!!

I am from India and I haven’t got a mail yet. Same for the rest of the Indians?

Passed

Between 51-70% in corp finance, economics, and ethics, and greater than 70% in all other areas. Slightly odd, as those were some of my strongest areas while practicing. Ethics was abnormally hard on the actual test, though, imo.

Anyway, enough level 1 bs. On to level 2!

Looks like all the ppl getting emails now are the one’s that have failed. Well I guess it was only inevitable to meet my fate lol

I passed!!! >70% for all topics:) Weird… i averaged around 67-69 for the mock papers. Then again, I usually score better under exam stress. Good Luck to the rest!!

Dear Vedad Avdagic, Congratulations! We are very pleased to inform you that you passed the December 2014 Level I CFA exam. 44% of candidates passed the December 2014 Level I CFA exam. You are one step closer to achieving your goal of earning the globally respected CFA charter. Registration for the June 2015 Level II CFA exam will be available tomorrow, 28 January after 9:00 a.m. ET on the CFA Institute website. (Please note that you must have an international travel passport to register. Learn more about the identification policy.)

A summary of your exam result is provided below. The three columns on the right are marked with asterisks to indicate your performance on each topic area.

Kindly contact us if we can answer any questions about the CFA Program.

Multiple Choice

Q# Topic Max Pts <=50% 51%-70% >70% - Alternative Investments 8 - - * - Corporate Finance 20 - - * - Derivatives 12 - - * - Economics 24 - - * - Equity Investments 24 - - * - Ethical & Professional Standards 36 - - * - Financial Reporting & Analysis 48 - - * - Fixed Income Investments 28 - - * - Portfolio Management 12 - - * - Quantitative Methods 28 - - *

My result was in the spam folder. SO do check your SPAM folder as well!

And the result seems my hard work has finally paid off!

Q# Topic Max Pts <=50% 51%-70% >70% - Alternative Investments 8 - - * - Corporate Finance 20 - - * - Derivatives 12 - - * - Economics 24 - - * - Equity Investments 24 - - * - Ethical & Professional Standards 36 - - * - Financial Reporting & Analysis 48 - - * - Fixed Income Investments 28 - - * - Portfolio Management 12 - - * - Quantitative Methods 28 - - *

Let’s go for the CFA level 2 exam! See you guys!

Passed,

51-70% in Econ, FRA, and Fixed Income

>70% in everything else

I passed!!! Econ and Fin Reporting below 50%, ethics, AI, EI above 70%. Rest between 51% and 70%. Good luck for all the ones who are still waiting!

Is it too late to start studying for L2?

pls guys post the exact time that you got the email

51-70 in econ, FI, quant. >70 in all else.

Band 9!!

>70% in Alternative Investments and Equity Investments

51% - 70% in Corporate Finance, Derivatives, Ethics, Financial Reporting, Fixed Income, Quantitative Methods.

<=50% in Economics and Portfolio Management

I received my email at 8:02 this morning.

PASS!

Multiple Choice

Q# Topic Max Pts <=50% 51%-70% >70%

- Alternative Investments 8 - - *

- Corporate Finance 20 - - *

- Derivatives 12 - - *

- Economics 24 - - *

- Equity Investments 24 - - *

- Ethical & Professional Standards 36 - - *

- Financial Reporting & Analysis 48 - - *

- Fixed Income Investments 28 - - *

- Portfolio Management 12 - - *

- Quantitative Methods 28 - - *

Congo all those who passed…Even I cleared it… 6 Subjects >70 % and 4 subjects(ECO,Ethics,FI,PM)