2017 Water Cooler Fantasy Football League

Trade? I’m talking add. Jack Doyle isn’t Gronk, but he got 5x the points Eifert did!

Find me a ranking that has Jack Doyle over Tyler Eifert anywhere. Both have horrible QB’s, but I would imagine Dalton will at least rebound. You didn’t even start Hooper. It’s week 1.

Also, didn’t you auto-draft? Lol.

I have an extra TE that I can trade. Olsen or Walker. Both top 10.

Actually, I’m starting Jimmy Graham again. Dallas is playing against Denver, and Seattle is playing New Orleans. I expect New Orleans’ defense to be softer than Denver’s.

There aren’t any. Sometimes you just gotta give the dark horse a shot.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2732507-andy-dalton-bengals-continue-regression-with-embarrassing-week-1-dud?utm_source=cnn.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=editorial

You benched Diggs.

Yes… Yes it is.

I did. So far it’s working out okay. Except for Eli Manning. Fuck me, that was a bad showing.

I would like to submit a non-binding LOI for the following deals:

AJ Green for Michael Thomas and Delanie Walker

AJ Green for Greg Olsen + One of Keenan / Fitz or Benjamin

David Johnson out for at least two months. That bodes well for me this week.

By the way–who am I playing this week? Who is N?

Lol I know I benched Diggs, that was the whole point of my first post! I appreciate the heads up that you think I need a better TE, I assumed you were trying to orchestrate a trade, not just give me advice. That being said, since you brought up TE depth my point was only that you have two TE’s that were selected for you by Yahoo and you picked the wrong one, so I’m not sure your advice is all that helpful.

What is it with this board and Tight Ends btw?

NO is playing the pats

I think N is Numi

Not sure. Given this board’s recurring oxypowder meme, you’d figure Loose Ends would be more of a focus.

You’re right, and the Seahawks are playing the 49ers. Time to start both Brady and Graham.

We like Ends, and Ends in tights.

Or at least I do.

As far as trading, I’d probably want to trade someone for somebody if I had ever followed the NFL - or played fantasy football - before. This is my control/learning season.

Is TE a required position in the AF league, or do you just have W/T? If TE is a separate position, having a top TE is key as there’s a pretty steep drop-off after the top 5 or 6.

TE is a required position.

Gronk (if healthy), Kelce, Olsen, Reed (if healthy) and possibly Graham… I think that’s about it. I think Walker, Rudolph and Eifert can get there somewhat. I thought Brate was gonna emerge but they drafted OJ.

^You forgot one.

^ you are right. Zach Ertz looks like he’s gonna be a target monster.

I don’t mean to brag or anything but yours truly is in 1st place through 2 weeks.

Did anyone pick up Kareem Hunt on the cheap before the season started? If so, this thread should be moved to the Investments section.