24 hrs left..

24 hrs and 7 mins left… -I’m good at economics, corporate, equity (except for the bargain power of seller, buyer, w/e that was), portfolio. -Averaging at FSA, Fixed Income, Ethics. -Afraid of Quantitative (as they can get real weird with the questions provided, it’s either u get the whole vignette or barely hit 1), alternatives, derivatives (ugh those). Just finished taking 2010 PM… planning to study the notes I’ve taken since December, going through Mock 2011 for the 3rd time, AND revision of few alternative/ethics concepts… What are your plans? Am I the only one who feels that if they twist the questions a bit from the previous mocks/EOCS then im screwed?

Just have to roll the dice. I’m going to do a relaxed reading of AI, maybe do a few Deriv questions and give my brain a break for tomorrow. LET’S DO THIS THING

I’m gonna watch Any Given Sunday and Pursuit of Happyness back-to-back-to-back-to-back. I think that’ll be enough motivation.

I just watch this from Any Given Sunday: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WO4tIrjBDkk

A relaxed mind will do wonders tomorrow… Months of studying is already finished, and one more day won’t add much value so I’m going to do a light review and take it easy so that I can sleep early and not be stressed… Going to write the exam with confidence then get so drunk I won’t remember how I did… Crucial really… Similar to level 1 for me