25 Days....

This forum is dead! Lets get a little action going here…How’s everybody feeling about there progress. I took my first mock test and got 77%. Not a great score but I’m pretty confident I can get it up atleast to 80s probably early 90s. Feeling confident I’ll pass CAIA Level I.

77% is a pass…I’ll be doing my first mock the last week of Feb but so far, so good on Q bank questions. I think I’ll be good to go. But you’re right, this L1 forum has been quiet. Good luck

Technically I probably did better because I skipped 9 questions. On the real exam obviously would just guess and not skip. I was suprised how quick I completed my mock exam though. I had about an hour left on both parts. I wonder if the real exam is like that… Good luck to you too. Lol I think I’m about to give give up on this forum…

Technically I probably did better because I skipped 9 questions. On the real exam obviously would just guess and not skip. I was suprised how quick I completed my mock exam though. I had about an hour left on both parts. I wonder if the real exam is like that… Good luck to you too. Lol I think I’m about to give up on this forum…

Have not started doing mocks yet as my exam scheduled to be for Mar 19th. Still have to complete Private Equity and Derivatives. Last 2 weeks, i am running a bit behind. Are you guys preparing from both Schweser/UpperMark as well as actual book(s)

I purchased the CAIA book as well as Schweser. I read the CAIA text once, found it far too repetitive and have been basically sticking to Schweser. I write on Mar. 11…I feel good about it.

Agreed, CAIA was too repetetive. Don’t bother with it…Schweser/Uppermark is all you need. Saves time. Qbanks are really a must too…I don’t think I would pass with the CAIA book alone but with Uppermark/Qbank I’m feeling very confident I will.

Agreed on the Qbank…the Schweser one has just over 1,000 Q’s and I’ve done them all…so will refer to them as well as the mocks for prep. Good luck with it.

does anyone have the Qbank available to share, or possibly sell it to me? thanks?