29 DAYS IS THAT ENOUGH TIME TO REVIEW!!

With 29 days left, I’ve finished all the readings now just reviewing. I’ve been doing some questions on Q-Bank and only getting 50-60% not good at all. Is there still enough time to review and get these scores up to the 70’s???

yes. there are a potential 720 study hours left until the exam. Use them wisely.

you have 9 weekend days to give you 90 hours(inc luding friday after thanksgiving) you have 20 weekdays at 5 hours a day. Total of 190 hours, and thats just being realistic. take somedays off of work and you can push near 250. the cfa says to study for 300.

theres no need to shout! 29 days is enough time if you use it wisely. do a few 120 question tests to work out what your weak areas are - then spend a few days doing qbank questions on those areas to try to improve. for example ive been scoring poorly in derivatives and fixed income, so am doing as many questions as I can to try and pick up my scores. good luck

It sounds like you’re having a heart attack. Focus hard and slow your roll. http://www.drankbeverage.com/

SHORT ANSWER: Yes it is LONGER ANSWER: Whatever your typical study period time is, split it in 2 and spend the first half answering questions under exam-style time pressures. Spend the second half reviewing how/why you got the answers wrong. Most will be ‘ah yeah’ type mistakes which offer a quick learning point, the rest will highlight areas you need to go back and read. GOOD LUCK

A month of review is pretty standard. Calm down and continue to work. There is still plenty of time.

TheAliMan Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > It sounds like you’re having a heart attack. Focus > hard and slow your roll. > > http://www.drankbeverage.com/ HAHAHAH - love it. Yes dude chill - when you get a question wrong, learn why and do a few of em and review / relearn the concept if you need to … What I do is a question from the Schweser books - if I get it wrong, I go to the LOS in the Qbank and do that section (3-10 questions or whatever it is) - make sure I got the concept and check it out in my outline. Rinse. Repeat. Its all about quality of study not quantity of hours.