2nd Round ER Interview with Director of ER

any tips? the recruiter said it would be quick (half-hour tops) so I’m assuming i’ve made it past the hard part and this the firm culture rubber stamp? Thanks!

I would prepare as though it would be a long, difficult interview. you never know who else they will pull in at the last minute. Most interviews go several rounds so don’t underestimate this one. Every time I’ve assumed a rubber stamp, I’m the one who got stamped!

i will take this post seriously. Thanks!

Congrats, good luck, and kick ass.

any last minute tips?

Don’t forget to breath.

Clear the chamber - hit brazzers or something.

jcole21 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Clear the chamber - hit brazzers or something. Check. i never go to these things with a loaded gun…

jcole21 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Clear the chamber - hit brazzers or something. +1

how did it go?

doubledip - i sent you a message in the L3 Mock exam thread. http://www.analystforum.com/phorums/read.php?13,1140498,page=2

it went well. It was very laid back and more of a personal interview than a technical interview. Will know more soon.

mp2438 - just emailed you goodluck CPAbeatsCFA, wishing the best for you!

got the position. base is exactly whats been stated on this board (80 - 100) and bonus is around 20 first year. also, is anyone looking for a roommate in the financial district? contact me at billbelemy22 @ yahoo com. thanks!

^ congratulations, now go and watch iron man2

Yeal well done mate, good to some AF’ers living the dream

not really the dream…the day starts a 7AM and goes until 5 earliest…i have no idea how im going to squeeze in my final prep for L2 in the next 3 weeks since i start this new position monday but whatever…being employed is more important than a test. then i have all the series exams to do this summer…i was kinda hoping to be study free this summer…i guess ill get to rest when i die.

This job is way more important than passing L2. Focus on dominating* your position, worry about the CFA later. *hat-tip bakbakbakgone

CPAbeatsCFA Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > not really the dream…the day starts a 7AM and > goes until 5 earliest…i have no idea how im > going to squeeze in my final prep for L2 in the > next 3 weeks since i start this new position > monday but whatever…being employed is more > important than a test. > > then i have all the series exams to do this > summer…i was kinda hoping to be study free this > summer…i guess ill get to rest when i die. L2 exempts you from S86 - I’m just sayin… I think you can handle both - congrats and good luck guy. Nail 'em both, just like milf hunter would do to someone’s mom and step mom.

congratulations!!! series 7/63 are easy, don’t stress over them