2nd round thank you letter

Do you write thank you letter after second round interview with the same person at first round? Thank you!

If you already wrote a 1st round letter, I think it’d be a bit much to write a 2nd round letter. Perhaps just a quick follow up email if you have to send something. -my 2c

send a letter that says refer to first letter i dont think you need to send a 2nd letter.

I think a short email is fine, maybe mention that you’re looking forward to hearing from them…nothing elaborate, just brief and to the point. Its more a courtesy than anything, and sometimes it makes a difference.

I think the stakes get higher with every round - isn’t some sort of gift in order at this point? Traditionally I think the first round is paper (thus the letter) and the second round is cotton. Maybe a t-shirt would be good. I suggest one with a Foo Fighters logo.

Captain Windjammer Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I think the stakes get higher with every round - > isn’t some sort of gift in order at this point? > Traditionally I think the first round is paper > (thus the letter) and the second round is cotton. > Maybe a t-shirt would be good. I suggest one with > a Foo Fighters logo. Would you say that pretty much any t-shirt from Hot Topic would be acceptable?

I’m not sure, they don’t seem to carry any Ted Nugent merchandise.

Go into your sent mail folder, find the first thank you letter, and forward it back to him.

If it’s a 2nd round interview, I am assuming you’ve interviewed with someone different than you did the first time. In such a case, I usually send a thank you e-mail.