2nd video conference interview...

I will have my 2nd video conference this Thursday with a global IB, although the position in operation is not that exciting (position service- corporate actions analyst), this is the firm i really want to get into, in terms of the culture, brand name and future career progression. plus, I will have opportunities to see investment side while I have no chance in my current job, custodian. I did the 1st interview 2 wks ago & I felt i must failed. i’m surprised that they are still interested in me. I will try my best this time while I’m still not feeling comfortable doing video conference, any tips? My background is, BC Melbourne Uni + 9mths Corporate actions experience within a big Custodian + CFA level 1 candidate. The interviewer will be a VP in the area. i guess for that level of the role, they are looking for more about right attitude than technique, is it? how can i present to convince them I am the person with potential, I am the person they want… my ‘self introduction’ is always pale… any advices? THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH!!!

any suggestions? Thanks & Regards!