2pm Eastern Time is My Guess

Let’s put some money on this.

6am eastern… by the time you wake up in the morning, results are in the inbox.

Good Point

In 1 hour I will be correct.

I would rather be right in my exam sheet than on release time of grades lol.

same… west coast here… so i hope good news at 2! or else i’m leaving early

Nothing yet

Dang it. GARP. What kind of name is that anyway. Just sounds like a name of someone slow.

Lol.

bunch of slackers really, why would they not give the exact time and leave everyone guessing around for 8 hours.

They gave a time, I guess it will really be exactly 5pm then.

emphase Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > They gave a time, I guess it will really be > exactly 5pm then. Hope not, then i will be in bed already (living in Europe) and will have to wait till tomorrow.

You can make an exception and sleep at 11pm or midnight lol!

Didn’t we take this exam a month and a half ago? How long do they have to drag this thing out?

ldiamond Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Didn’t we take this exam a month and a half ago? > How long do they have to drag this thing out? Right, this is a case of bad planning. If they got 6 weeks, why does it come down to the last hours?

eric468 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > ldiamond Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Didn’t we take this exam a month and a half ago? > > > How long do they have to drag this thing out? > > > Right, this is a case of bad planning. > If they got 6 weeks, why does it come down to the > last hours? Isn’t that the fundamental law of everything though?

And that’s the risk management folks with the bad planning. Bad planning from risk management people. It would be funny if I wasnt clicking on the garp web site every five minutes to see if they posted the results. Amazing the site hasnt crashed from everybody pounding on it for the results.

where exactly are you clicking? all i could find on their site is the little disclaimer saying results will be out today by 5et.

http://garp.com/frmexam/ click on “FOR FRMs ONLY” on the left hand side.