30 million?

So I did some research to see if the PA guy’s claim that there are 30 million desirable women is correct or not. And I think the math works out: I assumed that this guy would have dated ages 25 to 54. I assumed that he would have dated white women only (broad assumption). Based on this criteria there were 50,729,616 women in US. Lets say 40% of them were ugly. That still leaves us with 0.6*50 million or 30 million. Of course if you bring geography into the picture the number is much smaller but I am guessing he was willing to relocate to be with a woman. Hope this isnt too freaky for you guys.

needhelp Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > So I did some research to see if the PA guy’s > claim that there are 30 million desirable women is > correct or not. And I think the math works out: > > I assumed that this guy would have dated ages 25 > to 54. I assumed that he would have dated white > women only (broad assumption). Based on this > criteria there were 50,729,616 women in US. Lets > say 40% of them were ugly. That still leaves us > with 0.6*50 million or 30 million. > > Of course if you bring geography into the picture > the number is much smaller but I am guessing he > was willing to relocate to be with a woman. > > Hope this isnt too freaky for you guys. 54? White only? Only 40%? I take it you’re an optimist.

These variables are based on the guy’s demographics: he was 48 and white. I assum he would have done anyone 5 and above on a scale of 1-10.

Elaine: So you’re saying that 95% of the population is undateable? Jerry: UNDATEABLE! Elaine: Then how are all these people getting together? Jerry: Alcohol. +1 Jerry…

You guys keep forgetting that this guy was desperate. He would have gone out with ANYONE.

MoneyMan_CFA Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Elaine: So you’re saying that 95% of the > population is undateable? > Jerry: UNDATEABLE! > Elaine: Then how are all these people getting > together? > Jerry: Alcohol. > > > +1 Jerry… +1 Exactly what I was thinking. Great quote.

40% Ugly? The ugly factor is more like 85-95%