I started a hacksaw evening MBA program a few weeks ago. Its #15 us news, #10 bloomberg.

Anyone have any tips for maintaining a 4.0 gpa? Midterms went well but I’m scared I can’t maintain the action.

Don’t miss any classes and pay attention while you’re there. If you have to miss a class, be sure to get notes from a fellow student. B-School profs love to put things discussed in class on the final.

Don’t bother keeping up the action…Itera, bring me a oxidized hacksaw!

Wow, I just saw that Bloomberg ranks the University of Nevada - Reno 4th in part-time programs. Tuition - $4,074 (no, I didn’t forget to type a zero).

Better living through chemistry. Just be sure to pick the right ones.

yup.

and as a double bonus: OP asked how he can maintain a 4.0. after hacksawing, he would have removed the distraction that can help him get there

^ I just had a revalation…hacksawing to achieve no fap! I think we’re onto something here…

Basically, be a douche - worship the professor, read notes before class, obssess over even minute details in the syllabus, etc. There is a big jump between learning the useful class material and learning even the most worthless details that will serve only to boost your grade. You need to be “that guy”.

On the bright side, once you have developed a reputation as “that guy”, people will naturally ask for your help in homework. This is your chance to organize study sessions with stressed out girls and grope them using the pretense of “stress relief massage”.

by golly. you are right

Great tips, thanks!

Since Hacksawing leads to AFs ultimate enligtenment of no fap and possibly a 4.0 I’ll get on it.

Although Im hating the thought of becoming “that guy”, I gotta do it.

I can’t believe the University of Reno might have saved me from the hacksaw and a bunch of cash on tuition. Life sucks!

Only believe sell-side reports sung by castrati!