43% on Sample exam

Is it a good sign that last year 2 days before the exam i got 28% on sample exam and still managed to pass. Just finished sample exams now and got 43% Level 3 I am coming!!!

Yeah, you’re a lock.

truemanx Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Is it a good sign that last year 2 days before the > exam i got 28% on sample exam and still managed to > pass. Just finished sample exams now and got 43% > > Level 3 I am coming!!! Man these post get crazier n crazier the closer to the exams …anyone seen the "i been watching cnbc fast money n mad money as prep …is it too late to start studying " last nite…i literally almost fell off my chair

Sounds crazy but i am dead serious and i still have FI session to study

I’m dead serious, too - you’re a lock, dude, I wouldn’t even study anymore. The only two locks on this phorum are you and CPK, and honestly, I think that you’re going to outscore him. For reals.

skillionaire Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I’m dead serious, too - you’re a lock, dude, I > wouldn’t even study anymore. > > The only two locks on this phorum are you and CPK, > and honestly, I think that you’re going to > outscore him. > > For reals. im not sure but i detect sarcasm in this post

My money would also on Aliman, where is he recently?

Yeah, even though I have free reign to study all day at work, I’m finding it hard to work up the energy to do so right now, so I’d rather futz around online.

The truth is, only 20% of what you have studied since January will be tested. lucky enough since last year i have managed to spot the right sections (20%). I am not a genious or hard worker but only gifted in reading examiners minds as to what will be tested.

That I agree only 20% would be tested. If you could master that 20%, 70%, you are golden Let us know how you did on the exam

truemanx Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Is it a good sign that last year 2 days before the > exam i got 28% on sample exam and still managed to > pass. Just finished sample exams now and got 43% > > Level 3 I am coming!!! Guys, I think we may have found another monkey. http://www.analystforum.com/phorums/read.php?12,991793

Dude don’t worry, the sample exams were a load of SHIT! More ambiguous than Schweser if that’s possible.

WE GOT A CFAI TRENDSETTTER ON OUR HANDS!