48/48 Club

Who is in the 48/48 club? Meaning one last thing to do is pass this bad boy in June.Sign in here if you are. Jay-Z’s club aint got nothing on this elite nerd group.

I’m in

In

This fits in the “I would never want to belong to any club that would have someone like me for a member” category. … but I’m still in.

I am in

What is 48/48?

So I called CFAI and they said that will consider internships and part-time jobs towards the 48 months of work experience on a case-by-case basis. What do you think?

I already have the work experience requirement signed off. I just need to pass! (but am highly doubtful, given the poor retention, and not being able to concentrate for periods of time due to personal work circumstances)…

youre not in the 48/48 club son. Please try again.

I am in the 56/48 club, if you want to be so particular!

CPK, you will definitely pass because you are the smartest and most helpful guy to every grace the analystforum.

wake2000 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > CPK, you will definitely pass because you are the > smartest and most helpful guy to every grace the > analystforum. I second that. You were extremely helpful when I was studying for Level I and II. Good luck!

i was very helpful to CP too.

84/48

166/48