5 hour energy

was out at 7/11 for a red bull run and picked up one of those small bottles called ‘5 Hour Energy’…seen a few ads on tv… anyone try one of these? good / bad? is my heart going to explode?

why don’t you try it and if we don’t hear from you in five hours, we will know… :-))

I use it. It tastes like medicine, but more importantly it actually works without giving you the jitters like coffee or red bull. It mostly contains vitamins,e.g., C, B12, etc. Try it, but don’t take more than one per day. An excess amount of vitamins is bad for you(gum bleeding, kidney stones, etc.) Also, caffeine has been proven to increase mental capacity. So you should take the 5-hour energy and take small sips of coffee.

Just kidding… I would stay away from stuff like this on exam week… if you absolutely need a energy drink go with redbull…

By small sips of coffee i mean a sip or two every 30 minutes. Yes, the coffee will get cold, so just make a small amount. Studies have also shown that drinking an entire cup of coffee does nothing for you. You just piss it out. The first few sips are all you really need.

alright here goes nothing…

kant Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > By small sips of coffee i mean a sip or two every > 30 minutes. Yes, the coffee will get cold, so > just make a small amount. Studies have also shown > that drinking an entire cup of coffee does nothing > for you. You just piss it out. The first few > sips are all you really need. damn dude, you sound like a med guy. you some MD guy trying to get a CFA to take our biotex equity research jobs ? : ) -

Me and my whole study group actually had this drink today and i must say it worked but not to a great extent. However, one of my group mate was not effected by it. I agree with Kant that it does not make you jittery like red bull or monster a like drinks. Good luck…and yeah dont overdose.