5 seconds after you find out...

$tarving_Banker Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Fail: ain’t gonna happen. If i failed, well it’s > only a stupid f*** exam anyways. There are more > important things in life and in the 100,000 year > history of mankind, CFA is not that significant of > an event. That’s the attitude everyone needs to have on here. F*cking love it.

Pass - buying bottles at Pink Elephant Fail - work on my golf swing until mid October, then hit the books again. After everything I’ve been able to accomplish since June, I’ve come to the realization there’s more to life than the CFA.

Pass - saying to myself “I did it, but paid too much” Fail - quiting the game. That was my 3d time on Level II. The last one in any case.

I missed about 80% of the first four months of my first child’s life (an awesome daughter!!) to prepare for this test, I don’t know how I might react if I sacrificed that only to fail. If I pass, maybe I’ll stand up and quote Rocky: “AND EXCEPT FOR MY KID BEING BORN, THIS IS THE GREATEST NIGHT IN THE HISTORY OF LIFE!!”

“if ize can change…and yuz can change…EVERYBODY CAN CHANGE!!!”

LOL Skip. Actually best line of all the movies may be when he is reading to poem to Adrian in a coma. “And wherever you may go, Atlantic City or in the snow”

Pass - Smile and proceed with my day. Sign-up for level 3. Fail - Curse and be bitter the rest of the day. Sign-up for level 2.

bpdulog Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Pass - buying bottles at Pink Elephant > Fail - work on my golf swing until mid October, > then hit the books again. After everything I’ve > been able to accomplish since June, I’ve come to > the realization there’s more to life than the CFA. sounds like a plan let me know