50 days more

BiPolarBoyBoston Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > DC Zanni & Monger187, u know alittle more then 50% > of the people who take the exam fail. That will > probably be us. > > FYI - I’ve only been using schweser. Well, here is the attitude I take. If I fail, it will NOT be due to a lack of effort.

BiPolarBoyBoston Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > DC Zanni & Monger187, u know alittle more then 50% > of the people who take the exam fail. That will > probably be us. > > FYI - I’ve only been using schweser. I *was* feeling pretty good about my chances. I was planning to give myself 6 weeks to review, EOC, practice tests, Ethics, etc. I use a lot of this Level 3 stuff every day at work. I think I’ll be okay. Of course, doesn’t help that I work with a ton of CFAs, all of whom passed Level 3 on the first try. No pressure or anything…

Good luck dude … Me too will start this weekend…

newsuper Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > HOLYSHIT > > 14 weekend days = 14 * 10 = 140 > 36 week days = 36 * 4 = 144 > > Total hours of study possible = 284 > > We can still do it. It was more an indication of the total possible hours available, not neccesarily a plan of attack. Aim for 4 hours per weekday, but do what you can. Aim for 10 hours every Saturday and Sunday, but do what you can.