6/2008 Level II Candidate asking a favor

Hello Level I forum. Let me start by congratulating those of you who passed and offering my condolences to those that did not. I have a favor to ask of you guys. When you log in to the CFAI website on the right side of your screen you’ll see “Sign up for the December 2008 or June 2009 exam.” When you click the link you’ll have the option to “Sign up for an exam.” From there on my screen it says “CFA Program Level II Registration” I would assume that your screen would say “CFA Program Level I Registration.” When I click on that link the following appears under “Registration Steps” on the left side of the screen: Name Level II Personal Information Level II Address Information Level II Professional Profile Level II Professional Conduct Inquiry Level II Professional Conduct Statement Level II Candidate Responsibility Statement Level II CFA Examination Registration I am particularly interested in the last line of that screen. Does your screen say “Level I CFA Examination Registration" “Level I CFA Examination” “Level I CFA Examination Completed” Or Something else entirely? If you could post what your last line says and whether you passed or failed I would really appreciate it. The reason I’m asking can be found in this thread: http://www.analystforum.com/phorums/read.php?12,794368,page=1 Thanks guys (and gals)

Can you even log in? I was only able to click the link that said to view exam results and log in through there. Other than that it says access denied if I try to log in on the site