64% on Practice Exams but mid 80%s on Qbank Exams...wtf?

Hello everyone, I took the first two paper tests from Schweser (Practice Exams vol 1) and got +/-64% on both. Really messed up on FSA (55%) and Ethics (55%). However, I took some of the shorter 60 question tests on Qbank and scored in the mid 80%s. The paper practice exams seem much more difficult. What’s the consensus on which are more similar to the actual test? Thanks

In terms of difficulty, this is the consensus: EOC < Q-bank < Schweser practice < CFA

So does that imply that we need to be nailing 90’s on QBank? Browsing through past posts, it seems like most people agree that 80’s on QBank gets you through the actual exam.

EOC?

end of chapter

packattack4 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > In terms of difficulty, this is the consensus: > > EOC < Q-bank < Schweser practice < CFA That is 100% wrong. I’ve taken the CFA and can vouch CFA <<<<<< Schweser Practice esp. Vol 2

I suppose its all relative. The pressure may play into someones perception of difficulty levels. So are we saying that Schweser Vol. 2? is HARDER than CFA L1?

Very helpful. Thanks for the feedback.