67% enough?

I know this has been asked manytimes on forum but would just like to reconfirm whether 67% is enough to pass? I dont think I can get more than 70% without a fluke. I solved some exams and my score has been in 62 to 70% range. Even after studing for so many hours, I dont know why, but I feel really dejected.

keep working at it… with 3 weeks left I think you can break that 70% mark…your very close As a matter of fact… I bet most people here are only at the 70% mark or just below at this point in time… so your not alone…

AGain, nobody knows what the pass rate is on any given test. NOBODY.

chadtap Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > keep working at it… with 3 weeks left I think > you can break that 70% mark…your very close > > As a matter of fact… I bet most people here are > only at the 70% mark or just below at this point > in time… so your not alone… yeah, its what you do in the next three weeks that really matter. for level one I didn’t have my game up until the very lastweek, and all it took was doing endless practice tests and questions and reveiwing everything that i got wrong. i dont think i have the heart for that right now…looks like ill be writing this test again in 2009