69 Days Left

Time permitting I plan to go all the way back to 1999 for AMs. I’ll do the PMs/topic tests provided by the CFA. Probably not much more than that. Although I suppose that’s a lot to begin with.

Here’s a good link for relevancy back to 2006 for the AMs:

https://irfanullah.co/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/Level-III-Essay-Questions-Relevancy-for-2015.pdf

I went back to (and including) 2007 from 2014. I ended up doing significantly better on the morning essay section than the afternoon multiple choice which is a rarity (and was definitely unexpected!).

Thanks, that link is super helpful. Just out of curiousity, how many tests have you taken already? I plan to study 2-2.5 hours every day (on average) between now and D-day. That’s roughly 130 hours, and if i take 8 more AMs and 3 PMs, that’ll leave 95-100 hours for review. Hope that’s enough…

Just one so far, did my first AM mock (CFAI 2011) this past Saturday. My goal was to spend all of April and May doing mocks and revision. I’ve had enough of the readings by now lol.

EOC and blue box with Schweser or CFAI?

Both if you have time but if you can only choose one then CFAI.

Just think about it this way: would you rather answer questions created by the people who will write the exam or someone speculating what will be on the exam? Not to downplay Schweser, I’ve used them for all 3 levels and they’ve been a massive help but I think even they’d agree. I believe I’ve even seen it somewhere in their L3 books in the “For the exam” boxes… do the CFAI EOCs. Lol.