7 City Mock Exam

Hi, i was wondering if anyone has taken the mock CFA Exam offered for free by 7 City, and if you would recommend it? They are offering LI this Sunday. Thanks

Is it still available for this weekend? I filled out the form a month ago and never got a call about it. Right now, it only shows Nov 28th as being available (in NYC).

I called a few weeks ago and they said it was available. I never got a response from the website either, but apparently I was registered, so you should call them. Do you know if its worthwhile?

JennyK Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I called a few weeks ago and they said it was > available. I never got a response from the > website either, but apparently I was registered, > so you should call them. Do you know if its > worthwhile? Ok cool, just called and signed up. My roommate took it 2 years ago and said it was worthwhile since its gives you exposure to a test setting and they also give an extra take-home mock. He did say that it was a little easier than the real thing though. Even though I already have the 6 exams from Schweser, I think it’d be a good idea to get another point of view on how the test may look like.

Packattack4, Where did you call? Do they offer in DC?

dhyun3 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Packattack4, > Where did you call? Do they offer in DC? I’m pretty sure they are only in NYC

Anybody else end up taking this? I didn’t even finish the AM section and got ~65%; couldn’t fall asleep Saturday night because I was pretty anxious so I was tired + no caffeine. I came back after chugging some coffee and finished the PM section in under 2 hours and got ~80% without reviewing my answers at all. All things considered I’m happy w/ my score and taking the exam. Seemed to be more ‘tricky’ questions than the Schweser practice exams and less plug and chug. Knowing that the biggest thing I need to focus on is getting good sleep the night before is something I’m not too concerned about.

I realize it’s way too late in the game to post this, but if youused the quick answers on the AM mock, you underscored. The quick answers from #s 81-89 don’t match the full answers and are all whacked out. It boosted my overall score by 5 points. Just FYI.

nycag04 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I realize it’s way too late in the game to post > this, but if youused the quick answers on the AM > mock, you underscored. The quick answers from #s > 81-89 don’t match the full answers and are all > whacked out. It boosted my overall score by 5 > points. Just FYI. Yeah when I went over the answers I noticed that so it helped my score some. Thanks

I just answered their question of the week (on Facebook) and was awarded $10 amazon gift card :wink:

'Sup JennyK?