$700,000,000,000

Pfff…heheh. Joey give me something to smile about…I just shorted the US Dollar for some of my key clients. Good idea / bad idea? Willy

Nothing but doom and gloom ahead for the dollar. Good idea, unfortunately.

i’m betting my newborn against the dollar, and i got trade tickets to prove it

These US Dollar shorts are honestly the only thing I’ve done week-to-date. I hope I’m right. Willy

Joey, Is there an ETF thats bearish on the US Dollar? Willy

I don’t know and I can’t imagine making the bet except through futures markets (or FX options but that’s not my gig).

JoeyDVivre Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > WillyR Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > “James Buchanan” > > > > Aren’t you going back a bit with J.B. Joey? > > > > Willy > > > Well before James Buchanan, the next world leader > worse than GWB was Caligula. C’mon, leave “Little Boots” out of this one

WillyR Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Joey, > > Is there an ETF thats bearish on the US Dollar? > > Willy Willy - “UDN” is the PowerShares DB US Dollar Index Bearish, check it out (from Yahoo Finance): The investment seeks to track the price and yield performance, before fees and expenses, of the Deutsche Bank Short US Dollar Futures index. The index is comprised solely of short futures contracts. The futures contract is designed to replicate the performance of being short the US Dollar against the Euro, Japanese Yen, British Pound, Canadian Dollar, Swedish Krona and Swiss Franc.