9 am EST on 8/8/17, where will u check result?

diverse group… CitiBank’s Cashier +12 hrs to NYC time - most likely i’ll check the morning after on 9/8 Flashback Home. NYC + 6 hours or GMT +1. danv0330 I’ll be at work and my phone will likely have a notification JayWill US west coast, so it’s 6am for me. I’ll be turning off content previews and checking while getting ready for work in the morning. Sparkmeister London, so ET +5.be home by 1:45, start refreshing my inbox at 2. govt_cheese at home, CST…won’t look until around 11am or 12pm tibwa I will just check here Rockies at work in client meetings. VWJETTY eastern standard time Moh4 Starts work at 9 am EST snowcat at office US Central Time Onward Flying over the Atlantic for 9 hours midway to my destination SJ2017 US Central , going to try to get in the office right at 10 paqui work in the morning. see pass rate first. then open and scroll to matrix before final result. danv0330 wrote: I’ll be at work and my phone will likely have a notification kenzhou10 US central time, will be working at office… I will have a poker face on no matter what TakeiFinale In Switzerland, I’ll be working. Hopefully the email comes at around 4 or 5 pm. Hedgee India. around 8 or 9 pm. in a programming for dummies class. Will probably check after i return home. OS-28 US Central FlashForward PST getting ready to leave for work NutsAM Should be 3pm. Blocked my schedule between 14.30 and 15.30 CET but my Boss thought it would be a good idea to set an appointment right there. Mikewinner Dubai 5PM, about to leave office googs1484 East coast, I’ll be at work. If I pass, I’ll yell YES! Then go ask my boss for my raise sherxami East coast OneManBand1 I wait for the weekend to check it, after work and after planned events. So I’ll be checking Saturday. YmsCFA In CST timezone… and 8/8 happens to be my birthday as well!! Most probably in office commute dave32 in my office at work in the EST Peter_YKJ at work (GMT+3.5) and will break down my computer with the keyboard if I fail give a finger to my boss and leave this career for good. zwf06791 Tokyo

I have my email rules setup so that if I fail then it’s a guy crying for about 3 minutes and if I pass then it’s a small crowd cheering. Will be painful if the email problems from the recent L1/L2 release continue. Will be at my desk awaiting the results.

Some changes to schedule. Programming class timings changed to AM. Will be at home. Hope they release the mail on time. Last year it was exactly received by my at 930 am ET.

I’ll be in bed, as it will be 1AM here. Probably already had few beers in my body.

I’ll be at work 4pm. My colleagues all will be here with me and seeing my result, one of them passed level II this time. My mother would be waiting at home to receive my phone call or she’ll just call me if I don’t.

ok…

Happy birthday

Happy birthday

My mom called mew few minutes back asking about the result.

anyone else can´t absolutely do any work or do anything productive at this moment until results are in?

Ha! That’s a big part of why I haven’t told a soul when the results will be released. Either they look into and find the date (today) on their own, or they have to rely on my telling them “not yet but soon”. Most friends/family know I’ll either give them the good news when I have it, or just don’t even bring it up and assume the worst.

just called my mom, she said dont be too happy