96 days to go!

I just realized that we are in double digits…got the creeps instantly. All the best folks…it is getting closer.

I am still relaxed… 96 is a lot, i am unemployeed so in theory 30 days out, i can study 10 hrs a day ( i am not doing that, i am studying a lot now) Run into me 20 days out, everyone at my GYM things I am on steriods… I lift much more weight than before, I do it much faster, I dont talk to people, I go crazy Must be the anxiety plus the gallons of coffe, at the end of level 1 prep, one night i had 3 redbulls then said, f it i am going to bed, i became so tolarant to caffeine

ahmadmadoff Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I am still relaxed… 96 is a lot, i am > unemployeed so in theory 30 days out, i can study > 10 hrs a day ( i am not doing that, i am studying > a lot now) > > Run into me 20 days out, everyone at my GYM things > I am on steriods… > I lift much more weight than before, I do it much > faster, I dont talk to people, I go crazy > > Must be the anxiety plus the gallons of coffe, at > the end of level 1 prep, one night i had 3 > redbulls then said, f it i am going to bed, i > became so tolarant to caffeine Beautiful!!! i am guessing you write your posts in arabic first and then translate them into english which is why they have so much depth

good, now you feel better about youself co** suc**, gets a life

“gets a life”…no actually now im feeling a little bothered… …but heyyy dont get angry…u know u are the AF clown…it would be so dull without your presence

Great, I am the AF clown and I dont mind. I do not have insecurities, so I do not give a rats as* what some random guy on AF sais as he follows me from thread to thread. Anyway, you have issues in life. I presume in real life you are weak and that is why you come here picking on me in every thread. So go ahead, make up for those needs you have online. I on the other hand know you have nothing on me be it intellectualy or intellectualy. Now you will sit at home thing of a come back for 30 mins and come " roast me". I will not respond to that simply because I have better stuff to do than think how to answer back to it. I will like to see you making posts that incourage others. Or that answer others questions and help them study. I searched and it seems all your post are like this one.

intellectualy or physically*

both of you need to shut up and stop wasting your own time

physically? yes i am not on steroids and i dont go to gym…ok im sorry but u know u have a lovely expression and u get more lovelier when u get all steamed up…i wont pick on you again but take one advice …dont swear in English.

“more lovelier” so much for someone who follows me to critique my English and remind people that I am an Arab. FYI, natural competitive bodybuilder, drug tested in all events. Stereotyping bodybuilders as steriods users is just like sterotyping Mexicans as lazy people or blacks as criminals. Anyway I will follow Andrews advice, despite the fact that he told me to “shut up” I do not get “all steamed up” about it cause the guy does not wake up in the morning and think how can I go at ahmadmadoff. He actually answers and asks questions on AF, finance questions.

" Re: Help with HR & sexual harassment Posted by: samakh (IP Logged) Date: February 6, 2011 01:01PM Hey CaffeineAddict…if its any consolation i had a far worst experience than urs…and seriously my company had strict policies regarding sexual harassment, i reported the situation to my manager and he was friends with this guy(also a high performing worker)… so it didnt help much and in the end… no one helped me but myself and i had to suck it up " If you were sexually harassed get professional help. Don’t go taking it out on muscular guys because you can’t fight them off in the real world. Or take it out on Arabs because the odds are most people are going to watch you do it or support you. Hey that did not take long to find what your “issues” are. I wish it is that easy with everyone.

samakh take a hike unless you want to positively contribute to the forum

geta room you two

hmmmm…u got friends on Af…well thats good…u need ur support group…but why do u think im a girl? im just a guy with a great as*

I have smart comments to make, but seriously how long would that go on for. As far as I am concerned this is over, anyway the thread was not started for me and you. We just used up a lot of space and now eveyone is going to have to read it and waste their time. My email is public, whenever you feel like taking out a bad day on me. Drop me an email any time. I will send you pictures so you can make fun of me. I have thick eyebrows, I am bellow avg height, my hair is falling, and I have crocket teeth cause I have seen the dentist once in my life (thats all I afforded). I also can say more about myself but I won’t be appropriate for this forum. There you have it guy/girl. I am what I am.

ewwww…u just wasted my precious time

samakh is a chick, lay off the muscle man and you two gots to chill.

we push and we push

ahmadmadoff… where do you come from pls ?